“Ringo’s drumming on this LP is his best, and among the very best to be heard on any rock and roll record.” – Rolling Stone, December 1968
New book coming this autumn – an in depth exploration of Ringo’s contribution to the Beatles self-titled 1968 masterpiece.
– The reasons behind Ringo’s exit from the group.
– The merits of Paul’s drumming contributions to Back In The U.S.S.R. & Dear Prudence.
– The Hey Jude/Revolution single and promo shoot (with rare, unpublished photos and eye-witness account).
– Full-page drum and percussion transcriptions of all songs on The Beatles, plus the Hey Jude/Revolution single.
– Full colour paperback – 140 + pages – 12″x8.”